Thursday, March 09, 2006

introducing...

Since I started reading Harry Potter (I am upto half way through Goblet of Fire, just wondering why on earth I never listened to my insisting sister before and picked up one of these), Hijabi Princess increasingly sounds like Harry Potter to me (as opposed to Hewlett Packard, HP digital). On top of that, princess is not what I call myself anymore. I am about to be finishing my teenage life, it just doesn't suit to be fancying myself as a princess anymore, does it? So now I am a tan curve now, (that is until I feel like something else to myself). If you are wondering why a tan curve and not a sine or cosine one, you see, I have heard people claiming themselves to be in a sine-curvish mood, the negative swing and all. For me, the negative-ness and positive-ness does not come so smoothly and doesn't leave me so swiftly. The changes are as sudden as the tan curve. In either end I seem to be either flying on the seventh sky or diving into the abyss. I can't do it the "balanced way". I either love too much or despise with a passion. I am either depressed or ecstatic, my "okay-ness" doesn't last long. I either do it well or don't do it at all (or do it like it would be better if I didn't). I am a tan curve.

8 comments:

Chimichanga said...

how about making it "Tangent Curve" making it more obvious who may not be so familiar with the shortened "tan" form! just a thought! I like this nick better anyday!
Welcome!

tancurve said...

thanks for welcoming me tea biscuit. i added the header image, so the ppl unfamiliar with the shortened form can have a visual aid to understanding :).

tea biscuit said...

wow! This blogger template did an amazing job immitating TypePad! This is nice. Now I want to change my template again!.. but NO! I must not! I have changed it a good 20 times over the winter break! I changed it everyday...

doe said...

i have sitting there n diggin my rusty head over this tan curve person. seems HP is talking abt herself as if it is not her. HP...u mite be sooo surprised. on the way back to Aus, I watched Harry Potter and Philosopher's stone and I absolutely loved it. I wont stop talking about dumboldol(wrong sp I know) so much so dat my younger ones had to put their hands over their ears ..hehe.

I reckon tan curve is all good. coz you go from one phase to another phase, and the change of moods can be so sudden. Although, i prefer to be sec x..hehehe.below and above zero..sometimes to the infinity.

I am in for some good poetry. I will post some soon. some short, sweet ones to start with.

It took me few minutes to find ur comment link. But I must admit, the comment section is cool.

flynn.t said...

ooo lala... loving the sassy, savvy new look, Miss Tancurve.
Keep us posted, especially those of us who hardly ever see you around.

sabrina said...

oi! Update this one. That Bangla blog even though *khub shundor*, I don't quite like the community that much (for reasons I told you on the MSN) and hence don't want to set up a login and participate! Sometimes you might want to update this one so that your Aussie friend, and myself can enjoy! whaddya say sistah?? <3<3<3<3<3

Luv,

Sabrina

flynn.t said...

Here, here!!
I second Sabs.
Never have I witnessed such laziness *tut tut*

tancurve said...

yes yes lazy me. or you can say tan-curvish me. i am in the bangla-extreme of myself at the moment ;).