Wednesday, September 05, 2007

exasperation

I can't stand Bush. Today, I can't stand him even more. Bush oh bush, why did he have to come to our land? If he so had to come, why did he have to come now? Doesn't he realise, only half the people turned up to the highly important perception lecture because of the inconvenience caused by his arrival, his 'army' of security agents? doesn't he realise he has interfered with my intense desire of touching and feeling the sea today? I must be going insane, he doesn't even get nobody wants him, let along getting the more subtler things... like 'feelings', something that most people have. how many people know his security agents got special permission to bring their own weapons, an absolutely exceptional case for a country like Australia?

Anyway, the point is, I am feeling very restless for some reason, the rising pressures of mid semester can be it. got 3 exams in a row, ramadan conference is just before that, haven't changed the times for tutoring either, and... ramadan starts during my exams. as badly prepared as I am for exams, I have virtually no preparation for ramadan... neither spiritually nor physically. I still need 8 hours of sleep to keep my eyes open during the day. i was really looking forward to this ramadan, don't know what happened. Last night ma told me off for a trivial reason. i think my tolerance level is experiencing a dip. pms it may be, but here p stands for post.

Feeling like escaping into the wilderness since last night, but the altered train timetable put me off. can't be bothered to put up with the chaos caused by a simple desire of getting lost. so i ended up acting very sane and coming home on time. I even prayed so that it doesn't rain before I come home. I got home on time and brought the clothes from the cloth rail before the sky started weeping.

Haven't studied a single decent sentence tonight, even though I had quite an extensive study plan. Better go and sleep, hoping, sleep cures everything.

4 comments:

nazim said...

salam.
i came to your site through a long way... i was searching if there anyone who also like the book 'purbo poshchim' and i find your previous site and then the link of this site...

anyway, i read few of your writings and i've added your site to my favorites. so see you again :)

Taj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Assalamualikum,
I loved your writings...

TanCurve said...

thanks nazim and annonymous