Thursday, September 11, 2008

A lot of memories attached with this photo. It reminds me of my daily walks in the morning. Of the faithful Bata leather thong that I wore for 6 years but managed to break in one of my walks. I had to pin up the straps of that thong with my hijab pins to keep the pieces together (in a manner that I often saw Bangladeshi shoe makers fixing sandals... ) until I went to a local store to buy this black one for 5 ringgits. Poor Steve had a real shocked look in his face when he saw me trying to pin up my thong. It reminds me of the pleasant sensation I felt while standing there. It was where the cool stream water mixed with the warm sea water. While one of my foot was being gently caressed by the cool water, the other foot was being brushed by the surge of warm water, every now and then. And of my lost camera pouch. I got this hideous looking pouch for $11 after loosing my elegant pouch in a walk to Sultan mosque.

3 comments:

e said...

the colours of the clothes you're wearing makes it look like you'e wearing hippi-type clothes.

TanCurve said...

mmm i think i was.. kind of...

Ostader Ostad said...

i must have been exuberant to errand over such a splendid blog in leisure period.
Sis around us impregnated with spoilt society that its intolerable to foresee even to their outlook ;)
Keep active bloggng ..